Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Comparing Sexual Assault Interventions project (COSAI) subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&Cs):
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these T&Cs as at the date of your first use of the site.
- COSAI reserves the right to change these T&Cs at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to COSAI are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind. In no event will COSAI be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- COSAI does not warrant that the material contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Trademarks. The COSAI name and logo, and other associated logos with the work of the COSAI, are trademarks of COSAI. The names, images and logos identifying COSAI or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of COSAI and/or third parties as appropriate. You may not use these logos without prior permission from COSAI.
- COSAI takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites that we may link to. The existence of a link from any organisation's site to the COSAI site does not imply that the COSAI endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. If you send comments or requests for information, we will not use your e-mail for any other purpose.
- These T&Cs shall be governed and construed in accordance with European law.
- If these T&Cs are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
This website has been produced with financial support from the European Union DAPHNE III Programme 2007-2013.
The information contained on the website does not necessarily reflect the position or opinion of the European Commission. Responsibility for this website lies with the Comparing Sexual Assault Interventions project team.
The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained herein.